The VP of Marketing leads all aspects of brand narrative, PR and communication strategy and execution, in alignment with the Company’s overarching marketing strategy. The Candidate will work closely with the executive leadership team to craft a cohesive, customer-facing narrative that increases brand relevance and drives its delivery across multiple internal and external stakeholder groups. A seasoned communications leader, this role will build and develop a strong team to drive impact, proactively leveraging a broad set of professional firm marketing channels. This person will also thoughtfully manage brand identity, value, voice and content generation. Provide creative and strategic guidance to multi-channel advertising campaigns.
- Will create a seamless experience across all channels by developing a creative marketing strategy and digital roadmap that inspires and intrigues our customers;
- Drive growth through well-built business strategies, focused and deliverable action plans, and consistent evaluation of success metrics;
- Build go-to-market plans; provide product line guidance to manage category growth and profitability;
- Develop and execute integrated brand, marketing and public relations plans;
- Lead product launches; collaborate with strategic partners on experiential and innovative marketing programs;
- Oversee the development of brand P&L’s including recurring revenue projections;
- Manage the overall marketing budget & all key performance metrics for driving profitable growth.
- 10 yrs of B2B brand experience, with at least 6 yrs of marketing leadership experience
- Must have experience with channel marketing through professional organizations such as Medical Practices, Engineering Firms, Architecture Groups, and Law Firms
- a track record in growth generation.
- Experience leading a performance Marketing team
- Understanding of driving high ROI customer acquisition
- Strong creative vision with ability to position and activate the brand
- Demonstrated track record in digital marketing
- Thrives in high-growth, entrepreneurial results-driven culture
- BA/BS degree, MBA or Adv Degree preferred