VP of Marketing
Sunday, December 13th, 2020
Our client is looking for a proven VP of Marketing with B2B SaaS experience who can lead a team into the next phase of growth. The VP of Marketing will be responsible for leading, developing and growing all aspects of marketing with a focus on organic and acquired funnel, brand, product marketing, and PR.
- Oversee and execute strategy on company marketing initiatives that contribute to our high growth goals, including demand generation, customer acquisition, website redesign, content, events, social media, PR, branding, and more.
- Work closely with product and revenue teams to understand our client’s needs, create go-to-market strategies, communication and collateral that reflects the Company’s brand and ROI for clients.
- Ensure alignment on all new product feature announcements, launches, and sales/marketing collateral.
- Lead the team in annual and quarterly planning, keeping track of budget, and reporting on marketing initiatives’ performance, with a focus on ROI & revenue growth.
- Exercise a data-centric approach to gather customer/user insights and use data to improve future marketing campaigns and results.
- Motivate, mentor, and develop the existing team and develop a long term plan for marketing team structure and growth.
- 7+ years experience leading high-performing marketing teams in B2B SaaS.
- Broad experience across core marketing functions: demand generation, content marketing, SEO, product marketing, communications and brand development.
- Proven track record of profitably scaling customer acquisition channels at high-growth companies.
- An analytical marketing mindset and understanding of the science of marketing as an investment that must return itself.
- A focus on efficiency: lean and profitable is a smart team.
- You’re forward-thinking with a comprehensive knowledge of the performance marketing ecosystem.
- You’re a collaborative team leader — excited to roll up your sleeves to drive results with your team and colleagues.
Sr. Java Engineer