We are looking for an experienced VP of Human Resources who is passionate about company culture and scaling teams in a high-growth business. You will join an agile and fast-paced environment and work to build and nurture a company culture that helps to scale the business in alignment with corporate vision and strategy.
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive Human Resources strategy that integrates and closely aligns with the business strategy.
- Provides expertise and oversight in the following areas: employee on-boarding, off-boarding and engagement; career development, performance management, coaching, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, and company compliance.
- Continually strives to improve all HR processes and programs, and identify and implement new ones, including career development, employee benefits, and other processes.
- Serving as a visible, involved and engaged leader to employees throughout the organization.
- Coach people at all levels of the organization and support them in realizing their maximum potential.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with other leaders. Work collaboratively across departments and workgroups to identify and solve problems and achieve organizational goals.
- Ensure that all HR policies and programs are compliant with the regulatory requirements in each jurisdiction. Address any non-compliance matters in a timely and effective manner.
- Responsible for investigating, monitoring, and resolving complex employee situations from origin to conclusion while minimizing organizational risk.
- 10+ years’ experience in HR function(s) with strong working knowledge of all key functional areas such as employee relations, talent acquisition, compensation, and benefits.
- BS/BA or equivalent degree in Human Resources or related field is a strong plus.
- Proven capability as a leader, manager, and a great developer of talent.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with all levels of employees.
- Exceptional communication, partnering and conflict management skills.
- Solid organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Someone who can thrive in a startup environment.