VP of Delivery
Sunday, February 21st, 2021
Our client is seeking an experienced consulting executive to lead its Consulting practice. The Consulting division implements, supports, and delivers consulting services for all software platforms to customers. The VP of Delivery will lead the team to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead team in the successful delivery of technology/consulting deliverables. Ensuring delivery of high quality software solutions within constraints of time and budget.
- Participate in developing a best in class implementation methodology with the major goal being supplier adoption of software usage to return value to clients.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and various groups within the Company such as Technical Support, Sales, R&D, and Product Management.
- Lead and assist customers in all phases of solution implementation including (but not limited to): process configuration, feature/functionality demos, user interface configuration, user set-up and project management.
- Own developing and maintaining team operating principles, team templates, operational metrics and performance measurement, work instructions and improving team trainings.
- Participate in the creation and education of staff for new and modified software consulting services.
- Act as a mentor to new team members.
- Maintain regular proactive communication with team members (e.g., face-to-face, via voicemails, emails) and clients, especially across multiple solution deployments so everyone understands status of project.
- Proactively collaborate with manager and teammates to anticipate and respond to issues that could impact solution deployment (e.g., change in scope).
- Participate in Quality Assurance via UAT
- Perform Go-Live planning and execution, with a focus on change management, stakeholder management and post Go-Live support hand off
- Change management in support of the implementation.
- 5+ years’ experience in leading global software consulting organizations serving the Fortune1000
- 5+ years’ experience in Procure-to-Pay processes at a Fortune1000 company or as a P2P software consultant
- 3+ years’ experience managing projects
- Implementation experience with both software-as-a-service and on-premise solutions
- BBA or MBA in Finance, Accounting or MIS preferred
- PMP certification preferred but not required
VP of Marketing