As a Sr. Security Network Consulting Engineer you would assist and troubleshoot problems with client hardware and network problems. This role requires a strong understanding of ISE/ASA switches and UCS. Client is looking for an engineer that has the knowledge to explain something simply to both technical and non-technical people while maintaining the integrity of the client’s network. This role will also be heavy in design and implementation of a network so you would need to be comfortable with being a SME and focal point of the relationship with the client.
- Lead working/planning with clients, Account Team and resources on the deployment of ISE, ASA, and UCS architectures and services.
- Performs problem analysis and acts as technical specialist for complex ISE, ASA, and UCS deployments and provides highest-level crisis/problem management.
- Leads technology design conversations/collaboration/workshops.
- Delivering subscription optimization services to maximize customer value.
- Plans and executes UCS Network Upgrade and Network Migration activity.
- Assists customer with deployment and strategy of ISE, ASA, and UCS.
- Acts as a focal point Troubleshoots and resolves highly complex customer network problems across a broad range of technologies.
- 5 – 7 years Hands-On Cisco experience.
- Experience supporting enterprise network environments, ideally at the Fortune 500 level.
- Strong experience with multiple of the following disciplines: Route/Switch, Unified Communications, Wireless, Security, Datacenters, and Storage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, product demonstration skills, customer service skills, and presentation skills are required.
- Certifications – CCNP or CCVP, CCIE preferred
- Core Technical areas of expertise – Cisco Collaboration, Route/Switch technologies, Cisco Security solutions (ISE, ASA) and Cisco Data Center solutions (UCS, Nexus or MDS).
- Experience with a Cisco Gold Partner is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent experience required