Wednesday, June 21st, 2017
Develop and maintain software applications to ensure that project commitments are met; coordinate with team of developers to perform MS .NET and ETL development and support using technologies such as C#, ASP.Net, and SQL Server.
As part of the Primary Application Development Team, we are looking for an experienced .NET Application Developer to assist us with further enhancing and developing online channels for customer self-service by creating detailed technical specifications, developing application and system code, participating in code reviews and module testing, and supporting on-going maintenance for complex projects and processes.
- Reviews and evaluates detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements
- Designs detailed technical components
- Develops code independently for intermediate to complex modules
- Plans and conducts timely structured code reviews
- Created accurate test plans, conditions, and data
- Mentoring and coaching peers, colleagues and less experienced developers.
- Programming of complex code requiring subject matter expertise or workload balance.
- Played a lead role in all tasks and activities required to complete programming tasks for complex applications and experience with full system implementations.
- Translate detailed and complicated technical ideas into easily understood documents.
- Skilled at testing between programs for an entire system using terminal debugging systems and interprogram/interlibrary text editing.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in developing Object Oriented programming and design concepts for highly complex system
- Expert in .NET development and web architecture using C#, AJAX, SOAP/REST based web services, HTML5/CSS/JS
- Creation, implementation and support of deployed system solution designs
- Knowledge in project management
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams including virtual teams across multiple time zones
Director of Sales