Tuesday, February 2nd, 2021
Our client is seeking a Production Accountant that would be responsible for Managing and developing budgets for assigned productions. Acts as a liaison between Financial and Production teams. Works very closely with production team members regarding production budgets and reporting. Tracks financials and reports material changes.
- Assist in the creation and preparation of the annual budget submission.
- Develop and maintain the production templates
- Track Deal Pipeline and submit detailed actual cost reports for production budgets along with weekly margin report and cash flow.
- Develop and maintain detailed travel tracking for productions linked to cost reports and overhead expenditure.
- Review overages for assigned productions and manage billings to ensure timely receipt of cash.
- Prepare journal entries for the assigned production and monitor production accruals. Post entries in the general ledger.
- Use the production accounting system to track all entries and train and assist the production teams to use the production system.
- Forecasting client receipts alongside management of client billings.
- Work alongside production on budget proposals providing guidance on profit share calculation & allocation of internal costs.
- Work on ad hoc projects when required.
- Work with team members coordinating monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for P&L, balance sheet, cash flow and related analysis.
- Prepare summaries for talent and production agreements.
- Process and accurately code invoices for the payment on a timely basis.
- Process freelance expense forms ensuring they adhere to contractual obligations or reimbursement policy.
- BS in Accounting and/or Finance
- Industry experience a significant advantage.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent Excel, Word, PowerPoint and presentation skills.
Sr. Network Engineer