The Product Marketing Manager will play a key role on the Marketing Team and will be responsible for driving the development and execution of the commercial marketing strategy for the product portfolio in the United States.
- Research – Ability to understand market trends, analyze market data and make product development and or commercialization plans and or recommendations to senior leadership
- Develop product launch communications strategy, product sheets, sales aides
- Oversee and lead product development design criteria, understanding key product performance requirements from customers
- Event strategy and management, set-up and attend trade shows to demonstrate the product, meet customers.
- Translate the features and benefits of products into compelling selling and commercialization strategies for the business
- Successfully develop and oversee product launch messaging and tactics
- Work closely with sales team to understand how to best sell key features
- BA/BS and at least 3+ years relevant marketing experience.
- Individual must be able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Possesses good organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple tasks through effective prioritization to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing priorities.
- Skilled at effectively communicating and collaborating with multiple stakeholders.