Our Client is growing and expanding their Product Marketing team. We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketer to own, and drive, the go-to-market strategy and execution of enterprise solution offerings. If you are a combination of master strategist, execution perfectionist, and storytelling wizard – we’d love to hear from you!
- Launch. We’re building solutions to grow our enterprise business – you own defining and driving the end to end go-to-market strategy and execution.
- Opportunity. Identify, research and bring to life revenue opportunities in the enterprise B2B and B2C market – both short and long-term.
- Strategy. Develop, persuasively sell and articulate the case for product investment and development that build long-term value for the business – never losing sight of the customer.
- Activation. Build programmatic ways to increase customer engagement through our customer facing teams around our solutions.
- Collaboration. Partner with internal customers to build superior customer solutions, deliver organizational best practices, and continually improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- 8+ years product marketing experience with a strong background in enterprise SaaS.
- Expertise in launching an enterprise solution.
- Excellent communication skills. Must have the ability to take a complex idea, concept, product and communicate it in a way that engages and captivates your audience.
- Sharp focus on continual improvement with the courage to scrap, redefine, and start over (including launching, measuring, learning, improving and repeating).
- MBA a plus.