Our client is looking to hire an Outside Regional Sales Executive. Looking for fired up, hungry hunter type sales people who want the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that has a fun culture with a professional approach to their business. Individual achievement is valued and rewarded, but we compete as a team — supporting and applauding the success of our teammates. A perfect employee is looking for a long-term career and is self-motivated with 2-3 years of previous Sales Experience.
Overall responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Introducing and selling our wide suite of products to courses and organizations in your assigned territory.
- Following up on inbound marketing leads, developing outbound leads, qualifying leads, and pursuing a full cycle sale distribution services to courses / Organizations in your assigned territory.
- Achieve and exceed recurring revenue objectives in your assigned territory.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation, close and seamless handoff to the Customer Success team.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales potential with the ability to move a large number of transaction simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information into web-based system; logging all sales activity within the established processes; keeping customer and prospect account details current and accurate.
- Leverage the cloud based CRM system to build business, manage opportunities, and maintain accurate forecasting and reporting.
- Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success.
- To be successful in this role, the Regional Sales Executive will nurture relationships, build value, handle objections, create urgency, and collaborate strategically with sales leadership to close new business opportunities.
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Documented history of consistent quota over-achievement.
- Has a strong sense of pace and urgency to ensure work is completed in the expected timelines.
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Must be reliable, detailed oriented and skilled professional.
- Travel requirement: approximately 80-100%