Outside Sales Executive
Thursday, February 4th, 2021
Our client is looking to hire an Outside Regional Sales Executive. Looking for fired up, hungry hunter type sales people who want the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that has a fun culture with a professional approach to their business. Individual achievement is valued and rewarded, but we compete as a team — supporting and applauding the success of our teammates. A perfect employee is looking for a long-term career and is self-motivated with 2-3 years of previous Sales Experience.
Overall responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Introducing and selling our wide suite of products to courses and organizations in your assigned territory.
- Following up on inbound marketing leads, developing outbound leads, qualifying leads, and pursuing a full cycle sale distribution services to courses / Organizations in your assigned territory.
- Achieve and exceed recurring revenue objectives in your assigned territory.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation, close and seamless handoff to the Customer Success team.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales potential with the ability to move a large number of transaction simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information into web-based system; logging all sales activity within the established processes; keeping customer and prospect account details current and accurate.
- Leverage the cloud based CRM system to build business, manage opportunities, and maintain accurate forecasting and reporting.
- Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success.
- To be successful in this role, the Regional Sales Executive will nurture relationships, build value, handle objections, create urgency, and collaborate strategically with sales leadership to close new business opportunities.
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Documented history of consistent quota over-achievement.
- Has a strong sense of pace and urgency to ensure work is completed in the expected timelines.
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Must be reliable, detailed oriented and skilled professional.
- Travel requirement: approximately 80-100%