Tuesday, January 19th, 2021
Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager who will be primarily tasked with managing marketing strategy and execution to support product sales. Marketing activities include web merchandising and quality assurance, e-mail development and segmentation, and collateral creation.
- Work cooperatively and creatively with assigned key partners to help create and drive business and marketing strategies that are aligned with and meet company objectives.
- Develop, manage and implement products, programs, marketing strategies and campaigns including, but not limited to, brand creation, marketing plans, collateral creation, and electronic media for multiple brands and strategic partners.
- Develop and manage email strategy for selected brands to include email segmentation, testing and optimization.
- Build, test and maintain email data in email management system.
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and initiatives through reporting, tracking and analysis to provide feedback to executive management team and strategic partners as needed.
- Provide marketing support for call center and sales operations.
- Collaborate with Sales and Operations to help meet performance objectives including procedures to support marketing initiatives.
- Work with Account Management team on new and ongoing strategic brand initiatives.
- Develop, execute, and analyze marketing plans and programs. This includes the interpretation of yield data to prioritize promotional resources and messaging.
- Administer marketing collateral design projects with creative services across multiple brands and strategic partners.
- Collaborate with key clients to help meet the objectives of strategic programs, obtaining the proper design, operational and implementation approvals needed
- Develop and administer marketing budgets and spend, including the review and management of the purchasing and print production process for efficiency and cost saving options, as well as proper management and utilization of cooperative funds.
- Minimum education required: College degree or equivalent
- 6+ years senior level digital marketing experience
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in print, e-mail, web and audio/visual marketing
- Other computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to drive both tactical and strategic marketing initiatives
Product Marketing Director