Thursday, January 21st, 2021
The Marketing Manager will thrive in the development of winning government and workplace RFP responses, bringing to bear strong writing and graphic skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Serve as point-person for the development of capability statements, proposals, and presentations for assigned studios/practice groups.
- Review all assigned studios’ capability statements, proposals, and presentations for the highest standard of quality and responsiveness to RFP requirements.
- Manage junior-level resources as assigned (Marketing Coordinators) to guarantee that deadlines are met and ensure the best and highest utilization of staff.
- Take hands-on, lead role in the development of complex RFP responses notably for government, workplace, or cultural organizations.
- Working in conjunction with Vice President of Marketing, develop custom content required for successful completion of proposals and presentations as well as white papers, case studies, etc.
- Manage the completion of AIA documents including Certificate of Substantial Completion, Owner/Contract Agreement, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Experience marketing A/E/C services or professional services with an emphasis on complex, procurement-driven proposal writing.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.).
- Superior writing skills with an eye for graphic design.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once to meet tight deadlines.
- Superior interpersonal skills and proven ability to manage a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of AIA contract documents preferred.
- Knowledge of Deltek and Salesforce preferred.
Director of IT
Senior .Net Engineer