Our client is looking for a HR Business Partner who will serves as the primary contact point for employees in regards to HR inquiries, On-Boarding, System and Data up-dates.
- Develop and manage relationships with business leaders, including C-level executives, VP’s and Directors.
- Execute the delivery of the HR plan for the business, ensuring consistency within office aligned to our global goals.
- Provide input on the HR implications of strategic and operational decisions and plans, acting as an integral member of each group’s management team.
- Maintain a strong focus on employee relations, performance management, engagement and retention activities, including an understanding of compensation and benefits and development activity.
- Support and develop line managers in driving a performance culture through coaching, facilitating talent assessments and succession planning meetings.
- Provide expert input to business leaders as well as the HR team, policies and practices.
- Support the design and delivery of appropriate training and development programs.
- Deliver on business-critical HR related projects including the roll out of key strategic projects (key systems roll outs, acquisition of new companies).
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Human Resources or related field is required
- Membership of SHRM required and a minimum PHR qualification required
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of commercial HR within the company
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employee and corporate group to ensure a high level of employee engagement; A completer finisher – must get the job done
- Proven knowledge and practical application of HR practices and employment laws
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment and comfortable thinking outside of the box
- Coaching and mentoring experience at management level
- Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs
- Will be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment