The Designer/Developer should have experience creating and implementing web assets, responsive web design and optimize UX. The ideal Designer/Developer will apply best practices in coding / design, monitor industry trends, and possess a strong understanding of the web development process and have excellent communication skills, work both independently and collaboratively within a team setting.
- Create and implement design concepts for web-based projects in line with company objectives.
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, Design and Development teams to gather requirements and create dynamic web-based properties.
- Plan and produce wireframes, user flows, design comps and prototypes of user interfaces for web-based projects.
- Create and implement web properties heavily focused on user experience, tested for cross-browser compatibility, optimized for SEO and accessibility.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects with tight deadlines without compromising quality of work.
- Experience utilizing Front-End Frameworks.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience required.
- Experience designing and building with Front-End Frameworks; Bootstrap preferred.
- Strong grasp of design principles and application of best practices in coding.
- Familiarity of Git, Github and Trello a plus.
- Knowledge of SEO, A/B testing, cross-browser compatibility, debugging, UI/UX, QA/QC.
- Excellent communication and time management skills with attention to detail and ability to maintain high quality of work.
- Self-motivated team player able to prioritize between projects to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud; Portfolio and samples that reflect work is expected.