Director of Sales
Tuesday, January 14th, 2020
An Exciting Leadership Opportunity to provide overall direction and guidance to business operations with the objective of maximizing growth and profitability. Plans and directs operations within the business to support the Key Performance Indicators. Plans objectives and ensures management is in compliance with corporate, regional and financial goals.
- Participates in strategic planning meetings to develop objectives of the division and assigned region.
- Develops, recommends and implements policies and procedures of the region to ensure maximum income from existing accounts.
- Acquires profitable new business and expands existing business within the assigned geographic area. Participates in the sales process for the acquisition of new business. Coordinates the development of proposals and contracts. Prepares and conducts presentations to prospective clients.
- Conducts Team meetings with Regional Team Members to discuss current objectives.
- Prepares agendas and conducts training sessions and presentations on issues regarding quality, safety and human resources.
- Develops and maintains annual budget for the assigned region. Monitors financial reports of the region to ensure budgetary compliance with Regional and Corporate goals.
- Visits units regularly to inspect unit operations to ensure contract compliance.
- Interfaces with existing clients to maintain client satisfaction and account retention.
- Conducts appropriate annual and semi-annual performance evaluations.
- Completes all daily, weekly or monthly reports as outlined in the corporate policy and procedures on a timely basis meeting all prescribed deadline.
- Projects and practices consistent ownership attributes, which provide a high level of customer service at all points of contact.
- Trains, motivates and develops management personnel to achieve high level of morale and efficient use of human resources.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to manage a team of three or more director level or above team members
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence
- Excellent presentation skills Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Commitment to excellence and high standards International
- Business experience Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- A proven track record as an innovative and profit centered manager
- A demonstrated ability to assess and grow: people, operations, equipment, and revenue
- Proven ability to enhance profitability, sustainability and creativity across all channels in alignment with business strategy
- Ability to efficiently and accurately analyze current performance trends and identify leading indicators for future trends
- Proven industry contacts and relationships that can be leveraged in attracting and selecting other culinary senior team member
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree or MBA highly desirable
- Proven ability to manage a team of six or more director level or above team members
- Strong track record of driving client and customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to work effectively in an unstructured, fast-paced and P&L driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with computers; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet
- Extensive travel required in this position
Software Sales Executive