Our Client has an immediate opening for an IT Director. You will be responsible of all Information Technology (IT) related activities (i.e. projects, systems, services, partners, etc.) for the company including its branches, in addition to those services necessary to support its distributors and dealers.
- provide/acquire the resources needed to identify, evaluate and satisfy all new information needs of each respective business area.
- Plan for, implement and maintain the necessary infrastructure to support applications and other activities at headquarters, the branches and remote personnel while working closely with the parent company.
- Develop and maintain region-wide information computing applications (e.g. SAP, active directory and desktop deployments) and ensure the needs of the businesses are included to maximize the return on investment. Ensure any new systems are consistent with the strategic plan, and maintain contact with the other regions to avoid developing redundant systems.
- Oversee the development and updating of “disaster recovery plans” for the IS area to ensure continued operation of critical business functions.
- Develop a system architecture and communication infrastructure. Recommend hardware and software purchases consistent with short and long term objectives and the defined system architectures.
- Oversee procurement of all IT equipment and company office equipment (copiers, etc.). Track and monitor all hardware and software expenditures.
- Recommend IS application and infrastructure security policies and procedures. Oversee security monitoring of company systems and networks.
- 4 year college degree, preferably in IT, Engineering or related discipline.
- 10 + years of related experience.
- Must have prior experience with SAP.
- Must have extensive knowledge of business operations, information technology and systems, as well as economic evaluation techniques. To include experience in commercial and analysis
- knowledge to be able to fully evaluate business activities and requirements. Must be familiar with manufacturing processes and techniques used to plan for and execute projects.
- Must have knowledge and experience with IS database programming tools and methodologies, business IT applications, client/server and electronic commerce application development, systems development, end-user computing tools, infrastructure support and IT lifecycle management skills.
- Must possess the ability to quickly identify problems, develop alternative solutions and implement corrective action efficiently and effectively, in coordination and cooperation with the parent company.
- Must have a proven track record of strong Interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Individual must have excellent planning, organization, project management skills and follow-through abilities.