Contribute to increasing sales and profits by assisting with the planning, coordination and communication of all digital aspects of the national marketing plan. Serve as a marketing mentor and trainer. Work with brand, products and services through national and local digital marketing efforts.
Overall responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Plan & Create daily content for the Social Media accounts.
- Create & manage social media incentive contests (internal & external).
- Manage digital marketing budget.
- Manage ads via digital platforms: Yelp ads, Google AdWords, Facebook/Instagram/Twitter ads, etc.
- Manage website via WordPress, as well as create new store microsites & approve microsite updates.
- Plan & execute social marketing strategy.
- Develop monthly digital marketing strategies & manage an e-mail marketing calendar.
- Manage entire e-mail marketing program and work with Creative Director to craft e-mail content.
- Act as the main point of contact for all digital marketing inquiries by answering all phone calls & e-mails from internal & external parties.
- Participate in monthly system-wide conference call and present updates on all things digital marketing.
- Minimum of two years related experience, undergraduate degree in marketing preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PPT, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Experience with social media ads preferred.
- Experience managing third party vendors preferred.
- Experience managing websites preferred.