Digital Marketing Developer
Friday, January 23rd, 2015
Seeking a Digital Marketing Expert that will support the development, set-up, execution and measurement of our multi-channel marketing efforts.
- Designs, develops and performs routine updates to the marketing content for the corporate website and intranet, including pages, landing pages, forms, events and image repositories.
- Develops and manages email marketing campaigns to drive relevant traffic to the company’s digital initiatives.
- Assists with the design and development of various marketing materials as required.
- Maintains quality, look and feel of digital marketing collateral and ensures consistency with brand image and standards.
- Provides analysis and timely reports on website usage, e-mail communications performance and marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Works closely with other marketing team members to develop designs and graphics for website, e-mail, landing page and other marketing media
- Coordinates activities around CRM package for marketing and email campaign efforts.
- Assists with the administration of the CRM package as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree focused on CMS Management, Web Development, Graphic Design, Integrated Marketing or relevant field required.
- Minimum one year of experience in similar capacity.
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite and the full MS Office Suite.
- Mastery of HTML, CSS, SEO.
- Familiarity of ASP.Net is a plus
- Knowledge of best practices for creating email templates, dynamic content, list segmentation and deliverability.
- Experience with video creation and editing is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail with ability to effectively prioritize details into the larger scope.
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with remote and on-site team members effectively and harmoniously.
SAP Data Consultant
Data Center Technician