Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016
Are you a passionate, creative Sr. Systems Engineer, Build Automation Engineer, or Sr. Systems Admin excited about integrating the latest Application Lifecycle Management tools with cutting edge Hypervisor tools? Are you excellent with large scale Windows administration? Are you proficient at writing scripts for maintenance and automation purposes?
Overall responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work with the development, test, and operations team to streamline the software development, test, and deployment process from inception to operation.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of a virtual lab environment for the development and test teams.
- Contribute to improving and automating the application deployment process.
- Operate, configure, and monitor hardware and software applications including servers for the development team, including Team Foundation Server, Sharepoint, and SQL Server.
- Contribute to and enhance operational alerting system to help gather metrics for KPI reporting
- Architect, implement and support a hybrid solution for build, release and deploy automation utilizing Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and a virtualization platform in order to enhance a Continuous Integration process
- Architect, implement and support an automation system for security, performance and functional analysis of high-volume web and mobile solutions
- Enforce a DevOps approach to SDLC
- Enforce automation and best practices
- Enforce Configuration and Change Management best practices
- Communicate and document designs, processes, procedures, deployments, releases, etc.
- Bachelor or advanced degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of web application components and deployment models
- Experience with IIS configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience with Powershell
- Hands-on experience and configuration management, build, release and deployment best practices
- Solid understanding of the principles and practices of DevOps
- Solid understanding of infrastructure, hardware and virtual environments, VMWare, HyperV , XenServer, etc.
- Ability to work on a team utilizing Agile/Scrum best practices
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
Sr. Java Engineer