Our client is looking for a well-rounded Developer with a solid proficiency with SQL and some experience with Microsoft .NET development. The environment is fast-paced and requires creativity in developing solutions with massive data and complex logic.
- Perform logical and physical database design to support existing and new applications
- Prepare and update current database structure and configuration for high-performance through analysis and optimization.
- Maintain and develop the logical data access layer utilized by all supporting business applications.
- Handle development escalations that require data manipulation on high volume production servers.
- Design and build standard integration, analysis and reporting standard and ad-hoc reports utilizing Microsoft toolset: SQL Server, Analysis, and Reporting Services.
- Participation in a rotating on-call schedule if needed
- 3 years experience with SQL Server Database Administration/Development version 2008 – 2012
- Strong Experience with TSQL language, writing and optimizing stored procedures
- Knowledge of C# and .NET and some Web applications development
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced/mission-critical environment
- Ability to take leadership of issues and drive them to closure
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to support multiple concurrent projects
- Expertise in SQL Server Database Development
- Comfortable working with older applications and troubleshooting and/or upgrading them using improved architecture/technologies.