Our client is an integrated solutions provider for original equipment manufacturers, commercial airlines, militaries, oil and gas companies, and power companies, delivering innovative solutions to reduce manufacturing and operating expenses and extend the life of gas turbine engines. With locations in 11 countries, the Company provides coatings, authorized repairs, castings and manufacturing overhauls, partnering with manufacturers and operators alike to provide the latest, most technologically advanced solutions
- Assist with preparation and reconciliation of physical inventory
- Maintain the item master
- Work with Operations and Engineering to develop, and maintain cost by product, customer, etc.
- Prepare journal entries
- Account analysis
- Monitor inventory and cost transactions.
- Degree in Accounting
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel
- Minimum 5-7 years’ accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Able to work with senior management to align strategies and provide solutions
- Analytical/critical thinking, information analysis, problem resolution skills
- Have a positive attitude; demonstrate the ability to effectively participate in a team environment that promotes the company’s goals and objectives.