Monday, December 21st, 2020
Our client is seeking a Controller to establish and maintain adequate internal and external controls over financial reporting in compliance with Corporate policy. It is the Controller’s responsibility to complete Financial Statements on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis, prepare the annual budget, and work with accounting staff to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Directly supervises accounts receivable/ grants manager and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Performs monthly balance sheet account analysis.
- Performs budget vs. actual analysis on a monthly basis.
- Prepares monthly financial statements.
- Prepares all necessary Schedules and account analysis’s for annual audit with outside auditing firm.
- Books necessary journal entries on a monthly basis.
- Monitors delinquent A/R.
- Collaborates with CFO on the preparation of the annual budget.
- Collaborates with CFO on the preparation of the annual cost report.
- Oversees the Foundation’s accounting and financial reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required.
- Five to ten years of healthcare or equivalent experience is desired.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to stay organized and focused in a busy environment
- Able to communicate oral and written information clearly, concisely, logically and with confidence
- Professional and dependable
- Demonstrates cooperation and collaboration in a team setting
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles including general accounting, principles and practices as determined by FASB, SEC, AICPA, ect.
VP of Marketing
Digital Marketing Director