The Communications Manager works closely with the Product Managers, Product Marketing Managers, and Sales to ensure successful implementation of the Company’s website and Resource Center, annual trade shows, advertising campaigns, internal and external communications, product collateral and branded items. Responsible for managing communications projects for multiple marketing and member retention programs for program-wide, regional, and/or service area initiatives.
- Maintain and keep fresh the company internal knowledge base and external website.
- Coordinate logistics and event planning for Trade Shows, Conferences, and Corporate Events.
- Work directly with sales personnel to coordinate participation in local shows/conferences.
- Coordinate with sales channel to adapt advertising content and make placements in regional media.
- Manage the review and distribution of all communications to the sales channel.
- Manage update and review process for all collateral and technical documentation.
- Manage product collateral and promotional items inventory and fulfillment.
- Provide support in the production of product photo shoots, demo videos, etc.
- 10+ years of marketing communications experience
- Excellent communication skills. Must have the ability to take a complex idea, concept, product and communicate it in a way that engages and captivates your audience.
- Sharp focus on continual improvement with the courage to scrap, redefine, and start over (including launching, measuring, learning, improving and repeating).
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or English.