Our client is looking for a dynamic, forward- thinking COO who will drive additional growth and development while ensuring strong financial results. The candidate will develop and execute strategic and tactical plans to include operating plans, employee development, organization goals, and member and provider relations goals. Accountability for the day-to-day operations, profitability and growth. Ensure that the customers’ needs are well served. Develop relationships with network providers, area employers, and contractors; ensure successful development and implementation of business plans.
Overall responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Establish criteria for measuring and assessing the success/performance of each componenet of operation.
- Ensure appropriate provider network is developed and maintained.
- Develop effective relationships with key stakeholders to educate providers and consumers on necessary topics.
- Develop and establish operational mission statements, philosophy, policies, goals, objectives and strategy.
- Provide management all necessary contractual requirement information regarding state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree required- Graduate degree preferred.
- 7+ years of senior level experience as a plan operating officer, executive director, Senior VP or comparable
- Leadership success in government services products – Medicaid, Medicare, LTC, Marketplace, etc
- Experience leading in a joint venture or shared contract arrangement is desirable.