Friday, January 8th, 2021
Leads Brand Strategy and manages relationships with internal and external partners to deliver brand growth, innovation, and excellence. The Brand Manager will lead marketing and research activities supporting brand strategy and business development. Will work on multifunctional teams to identify and develop and deliver new ideas and brand strategies.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with SVP to develop brand strategies, creating a road map for brand growth and health.
- Collaborate with all internal stakeholders to ensure alignment to brand strategy and excellence in implementation.
- Leadership ensuring all activities ladder up to brand strategy including: product, packaging, pricing, promotion, distribution, marketing and research.
- Provide planning and analysis to develop and support brand strategy and business development.
- Responsible for P&L management.
- Lead role in driving strong license relationships, ensuring alignment and leveraging opportunities.
- Direct design/marketing efforts with internal and external partners to deliver excellence in: brand materials, presentations, advertising, social media, PR, collaborations and e-com sites.
- Work with sales to support retail partnerships, and to expand or manage distribution strategies in alignment with Brand objectives.
- Interface with Consumer Insights team to gain qualitative and quantitative insights supporting the development and implementation of winning brand strategies.
- Work with Design, Merchandising and R&D to identify and deliver new ideas in products and innovation to support brand strategies.
- Create brand advocacy and connectivity across all internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage Assistant Brand Manager to implement brand strategy and to manage business to meet goals.
- Coach Assistant Brand Manager to build skills, grow and contribute.
- MBA, highly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in brand management or marketing.
- One to 3 years’ experience managing others, preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship/team building and account management skills.
- Leadership qualities that reflect a self-motivated individual with the ability to work as part of a team.
Director of Marketing