Sr. Java Engineer
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
Looking to bring on a Sr. Java Engineer with a focus on building real-time processing applications that will be a core member of a team working on a next generation product. While the product is already a recognized leader in security analytics, this role will be supporting what is currently a top initiative in further differentiating us from our competition.
This development is utilizing the most advanced and current technologies on the market. The Company looks for developers interested in an environment that requires collaboration, respects knowledge, facilitates creativity, and produces a meaningful impact. It’s a unique opportunity to join a fast growing local headquartered software company that’s an innovative leader in the critical cyber defense domain.
- Member of a team working on new product development
- Develop real-time processing logic in Java and possibly Go
- Software development in a team-oriented, agile environment
- Broad and Flexible: You are experienced in complex object oriented development of high-performance high-throughput systems.
- Java: You have solid experience in Java with motivation on keeping up with latest developments. You have interests in designing custom infrastructure.
- Go: You have at least experimented with Golang and have been exploring or participating in related open source efforts
- Concurrency: You have substantial experience with multi-threaded development in high-performance large-scale systems.
- Mid to Back-End Oriented: Your experience is on middle-tier to persistence tier applications.
- Test Driven: You are experienced writing unit tests, watch your test coverage, and practice TDD where possible.
- NoSQL: You have experience with alternative data stores, such as Lucene, Elastic Search, Mongo, and Cassandra.
- Multi-Platform: You are comfortable on Linux, Windows and OSX.
- Technical Geek: You aspire to display your technical prowess in the form of creative, pragmatic solutions and learning as many applications, methodologies, and languages as possible.
- Agile: You are familiar with and enjoy Agile/Scrum development processes.
- Startup: While we have grown beyond startup to a recognized leader in network security, things still move fast here. Really fast. You enjoy that type of environment and thrive on the pace.
- Collaborative: You enjoy working in the ultimate cross functional environment, learning from others and collectively sharing accomplishments with others. In fact, you wouldn’t accept a position that offered anything less.
- Ambitious: You are excited about joining and growing within an awesome company where you are making a real difference to customers and their business.
- Efficient: You ensure projects are completed on-time, to-budget with the highest technical expertise and professionalism, while maximizing customer satisfaction
Software Sales Executive
VP of Marketing